New Zealand Standard Time (NZST)
The changing conditions of hybrid work arrangements to attracting and retaining talent have been challenging, but many HR leaders have remained resilient, going above and beyond to support the business. In this session, Hayley will share what it means to be a HR leader today and how the past year has shaped HR’s role as a strategic business partner.
Vice President of Employee Experience, MOBI
Organisations are facing increased resignations in this competitive job market with skill shortages and changing employee expectations. In this session, hear how New Zealand’s leading companies are engaging and retaining their high-performing employees.
- Realigning company values with workplace culture
- Strategies to create an engaging employee experience in a hybrid environment
- Building a strong employee value proposition (EVP)
- Successful career development and progression opportunities
Head of People Experience, Auckland Transport
Chief People Officer, Z Energy
Chief People Officer, TradeMe
Now more than ever before, diversity, equality and inclusion (DEI) are important pillars to drive innovation and growth in a business, but how exactly do we achieve this transformation in the workplace, especially in a hybrid setting? Hear how Fonterra has embraced DEI across the organisation and developed strategies that go beyond the checklists.
- Developing company workplaces, products, and services to be more accessible and inclusive
- Embedding flexible work options across the business
- Examples of successful hybrid activities to drive engagement in the company
- Creating a team of DEI champions to support the transformation
Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Fonterra
Mental and physical wellbeing continues to be a top priority after prolonged periods of remote work and constant uncertainty. What strategies have been effective and what does wellbeing look like in the future? In this session, hear from various organisations on how they have supported their employees to bring their best selves to work.
- Navigating employee anxiety, stress, and burnout
- How to drive the conversation on mental health across all levels of the organisation
- Examples of successful wellbeing initiatives on a budget
- Developing empathy and communication skills in middle managers
- How to measure, monitor and assess mental wellness in the workplace
Chief People Officer, Genesis Energy
Chief People Officer, Livestock Improvement Corporation
Chief People & Strategy Officer, Southern Cross Health Society
From a multigenerational workforce to changing employee expectations, creating a personalised employee experience has never been more important in today’s workplace. In this session, hear how Re-Leased has taken steps to create an inclusive and supportive employee experience that enables individuals to adapt and thrive at work.
- Leveraging technology to create accessible and flexible ways of working
- Prioritising employee mental and physical wellbeing
- Improving the physical office environment to create better working conditions
- Analysing data based on employee behaviours, preferences and trends
Global Head of People & Operations, Re-Leased
From snap lockdowns to rapid digital transformation, the HR landscape is evolving and HR leaders play a pivotal role in delivering effective change management. In this session, Richard will discuss change management strategies to overcome disruption.
- Re-evaluating outdated change management processes
- Managing change as an ongoing process through adaptation and flexibility
- Identifying the latest set of skills and behaviours to be an effective change agent
- Creating a strong communication strategy
- Tips to encourage employee buy-in
Chief People Officer, The Warehouse Group
With HR steering the transformation of a future-ready workforce, how are organisations equipping employees with the skills they need to adapt in a changing world? In this session, panellists will share the steps they are taking to prepare their workforce with future skills.
- Identifying the required capabilities for the future
- Mapping out a digital workforce transformation
- Examples of job redesigns to adapt to changing roles
- Successful learning and development initiatives with measurable outcomes
- Preparing for a multigenerational shift in the workforce
- Improving onboarding processes for remote and global talent
General Manager, People & Culture, Facilities, Downer
Chief People Officer, New Zealand Post
General Manager - People & Performance, Fletcher Construction