Mental and physical wellbeing continues to be a top priority after prolonged periods of remote work and constant uncertainty. What strategies have been effective and what does wellbeing look like in the future? In this session, hear from various organisations on how they have supported their employees to bring their best selves to work.
- Navigating employee anxiety, stress, and burnout
- How to drive the conversation on mental health across all levels of the organisation
- Examples of successful wellbeing initiatives on a budget
- Developing empathy and communication skills in middle managers
- How to measure, monitor and assess mental wellness in the workplace